RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Participants will receive a UID after payment of fees which will confirm their participation.
Non Pragati participants
|600/ group ( group of 4)||500/ group ( group of 4)|
|700/group (group of 5)||600/group (group of 5)|
- Only one submission of a new business venture per team is permitted. Plans should not exceed 35 pages plus 15 pages of appendices.
- Individuals may be a member of only one team. Teams may be as small as one student.
- Ideas submitted as part of a team’s new business venture must represent the original work of the team members. Team members will sign a certification to this effect as part of the initial entry.
- Submitted ideas are protected in the spirit of non-disclosure, and all entry materials will be treated as company confidential. The only people with access to the entry materials will be judges and selected members of the organizing committee. Materials will not be distributed to any other party unless requested by an entrant team. No other provisions are made to protect intellectual property.
- Entrants must adhere to all submission deadlines and guidelines. Materials must be submitted on the appropriate due date, not doing so can get the team disqualified.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of Teachers and industry professionals.
- Business plan will judged by panel after signing a confidentiality agreement.
- The organising committee will have the rights to disqualify individuals or teams from the competition at any time for a valid reason. Reasons for disqualification may include, but are not limited to, plagiarism and any other form of academic dishonesty, misappropriation or infringement of the intellectual property of others, and any failure to comply with these rules and regulations. Disqualified teams shall forfeit any and all prizes awarded to them.
- Teams who successfully submit B-plans for the competition will receive a participation certificate. And winners will receive winning certificate and the prize money.
- The decision of the E-cell,SFIT team and panel of judges will be final and binding in all respects.
- There is no guarantee, expressed or implied, that any business will receive an award. Should no entries into the competition meet the competition criteria, should no entry have a reasonable chance for success and should the selection committee determine no winner exists for that year of the competition, no award will be made for that year and the award money will be used for the following year’s competition. The odds of winning a prize depend on the skill of the entrants and the number of entries received.